Ketogenic Diet Menu for Weight Loss
Thinking about dieting? The Ketogenic Diet Menu for Weight Loss may be your answer to losing those extra unwanted pounds. If your goal is to lose a few pounds and achieve this by going by a low-carb diet, then the Ketogenic Diet Menu for Weight Loss is what you are looking for!!!
When you begin the low carb diet through the Ketogenic Diet menu plan you will be able to achieve a metabolic state called ketosis. You might ask, “What is ketosis?” Ketosis is where your body burns ketones, which are fragments of fats, instead of glucose to fuel your body. A ketosis diet menu weight loss program is beneficial in assisting your body to survive during times when food is not available.
Tools you will need before you begin the ketosis diet menu weight loss program.
- book that explaining how the Ketogenic diet works
- carb counter guide
- do a carbohydrate sweep of your foods in your kitchen
- Restock the kitchen with low carb foods
- Ketogenic diet plan is not a “special diet” that requires special foods
- Be prepared to spend more time in the kitchen cooking
- Plan your meals
- Replace old habits with new ones.
- Stay hydrated.
- Avoid the foods on this list of high carb foods.
- Take natural supplements
- Buy some Ketostix Reagent Strips so that you can check to see if you are in ketosis for the first few weeks.
- Track your daily food intake and carb counts.
- Think about your food choices in a social situation
- Do not focus on your weight
- Research on how to conquer your sugar cravings
The next step is the Ketogenic diet menu plan
Here is an example diet for Days one through three.
Day1: Breakfast: 2 egg whites, Sausage (no sugar or carbs), Bacon
Lunch: Chicken with skin Steamed broccoli.
Supper: Steak with cheese and Fried mushrooms and Leafy green salad.
Day 2: Breakfast: 2 egg white omlette with friend mushrooms and parsley
Lunch: One duck breast or chicken with skin and a green salad.
Supper: Hamburger Pattie with high fat mince no bun. (No syrup or sugar). Cheese,
Lettuce, tomatoes, and leafy green veggies.
Day 3: Breakfast: 2 eggs (make it however you want) with a slice of bacon and low or no carb
Lunch: Steak with cheese, green salad
Supper: Salmon (or other fish) fried and served with Bok Choy and green salad
Foods allowed on your diet:
Beef, Chicken, Duck, Filet Mignon, Hamburger, Prime Rib, Roast Beef,
Steak, Fish (all types), Lamb, Pork, Bacon, Ham, Eggs, Shrimp, Crab, Lobster,
Butter, Oils (Olive Oil, Flaxseed oil, etc.), Salt, Pepper, Soy Sauce, Spinach,
Lettuce, Mustard Greens, Celery, Cheeses, Oysters, Abalone.
Foods that can be eaten in moderation if they do not contain sugar:
Asparagus, Avocadoes, Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Bok Choy, Cabbage, Celery, Coffee black no
sugar, Cucumbers, Green Beans, Heavy Cream Kale, Mushrooms, Mustard (with no sugar or
carbs), Nuts preferably almonds, Olives, Onions, Peppers, Tea no sugar with milk.
Foods to avoid all together
“NO SUGAR!!” Breads of any kind, no rice, pastas, wheat, or potatoes and lentils.
Sauces, they can contain corn starch and sugar.
In order for this diet to work you must follow the diet plan. “NO EXCEPTIONS!”